It displays the current time position in relation to the beginning and the end of the bar. In addition the ratio between the time passed since the beginning of the bar and the whole bar duration expressed in percents is given. The informer is useful for choosing the moment of making a trade decision.
For example, I open the positions within 20% from the beginning of the candlestick and after 80% of it. In the first case, the previous candlestick is taken into the account, in the second case – the current one. I think that it is necessary to keep to the harder constraints on longer intervals.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
BarTimer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BarTimer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BarTimer.mq4?
- Download BarTimer.mq4
- Copy BarTimer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on BarTimer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BarTimer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove BarTimer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: