It works only in a tester, in a mode of visualisation and on timeframe not less 5M.
Draws the specified range of the future bars in advance.
I will remind that schedule shift to the right is regulated by a triangle in upper edge of the chart of the price – Chart shift.
Sense of use: training and researches.
For example, for testing of various kinds of a trawl together with my adviser the Trading Simulator 2, the analysis of “prophetical” qualities of various methods and indicators.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
BackToFuture is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BackToFuture provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BackToFuture.mq4?
- Download BackToFuture.mq4
- Copy BackToFuture.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on BackToFuture.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BackToFuture.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove BackToFuture.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: