This indicator calculates 5, 10, 20 Average Daily Range.
There is a on chart display in top left corner. it includes the Days movement in Pips, color coded…Up/Down less than 20 pips it is YELLOW. GREEN is 20+ Pips UP, RED is 20+ Pips Down
It displays a floating Top/Bottom Price box.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Average Daily Range is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Average Daily Range provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Average Daily Range.mq4?
- Download Average Daily Range.mq4
- Copy Average Daily Range.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Average Daily Range.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Average Daily Range.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Average Daily Range.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: